Sparrow Tours & Safaris Ltd
The land arrangements includes:
• Accommodations as indicated based on either twin-bedded rooms or double rooms, and mountain tents/huts.
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
• All park fees, and government taxes
• Services of English-speaking driver- guide (or other specified other international language-speaking guide), and skilled cook (for camping safari).
• Services of a Professional Leading Guide who is medically trained, certified, licensed and English speaking.
• Services of English-speaking assistant guide (s) and enough number of porters for your luggage, food, and water, and a skilled cook
• Dining tent on the trek (provided only when a group is of 5 or more trekkers. If less than 5 trekkers, and you want it to be included, we will have to charge you $90/group)
• Game drives in Land Rover/Cruiser safari vehicles equipped for luxurious game viewing and touring, with a guarantee window seat!
• Drinking water: Treated water on the trek, and bottled water on the safari.
• Sleeping tent and mattresses.
1. International airfare
2. Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, traveler's insurance, medical evacuation insurance (a 50$ value)
3. Tips to guides and porters, and driver-guide, and a cook (adventure camping safari)
4. Medical Equipment which can be rented well in advance for the following costs: $250/group for hyperbaric chamber, $210/group for an emergency Oxygen cylinder and $140/group for a stretcher. Please note these prices include a porter to carry the equipment.